Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wow

What a victory.
The Patriots, arguably over-matched, manage to squeeze out a win over the 14-2 Chargers in their own backyard.

This had to have been one of the
tightest, tensest games I've ever seen. There were about four plays over the course of the game that the Pats had to make. Guess what? They made them.

Clutch. How else can you describe this team? On paper, the Pats lose this game by two touchdowns. But on the field, the Pats' collective play is greater than the sum of its parts.

This is a team that inspires you to work hard, prepare, and give your best day in and day out. What's not to love?

1 comment:

Kristin L said...

As well-written as your post was, I'm still hoping to see the Colts crush the Patriots next weekend(doesn't Peyton deserve a little Super Bowl time?).

Thank you for your comment on my blog--I'll link yours as soon as somebody tells me how to do that. Although I have laptops in my classroom and am part of a technology team, I'm still frustratingly incompetent with the easy things.

I'm excited that you're joining the teacher-blogging world! Have you invited your students to post on your personal blog? It's fun to hear their feedback. Good luck, and feel free to drop in on my blog anytime.

Go Colts!