Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Get published

I hope that as students are able to receive concrete feedback and encouragement from their peers, some might consider trying to publish their stories elsewhere.

I've posted a few links to sites that publish teen writing. If you know of any others that I should include in my link list, please let me know!

Most students have uploaded their stories to the blog, and have already received peer feedback. I am planning to post a comment of my own for each story. As for students' grades, I will give them each a piece of paper that contains their score for each of the five rubric categories and overall grade.

Eventually, if all students sign up for Google Accounts, it may be possible to privately post individual evaluations to the blog, which could be read only by the intended student.

No comments: