Saturday, July 14, 2007

Leaders, Sox, and Movies

A few days ago I watched Bobby, the poignant recreation of the hours leading up to U.S. Senator Robert F. Kennedy's assassination at the Ambassador Hotel on June 5th, 1968.
Simply put: We need more leaders like him, and we needed them seven years ago...

Yesterday I went to Fenway Park to watch the Red Sox take on the Toronto Blue Jays (Sox won 7-4). It had been a few years since I'd been to a Sox game, and it was great to soak in the electric atmosphere that is home to the Green Monster.

Tomorrow I head to Gloucester's Good Harbor Beach for a week of reading and relaxing by the surf. It is here that I plan to tackle more of my summer reading, do some shoreline jogging, and catch a few movies, specifically Ocean's 13, Knocked Up, and Chuck & Larry. Come August, it will be time for the Bourne Ultimatum.

1 comment:

Mr. B-G said...

Haven't watched any movies yet. The local theater doesn't have any of the movies I wanted to see.

It's probably for the best. More time to read.